Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Who am I ?


Who     am   I?

 Who    am  I?
 A  lean,  lanky ,
Loose   jacketed,
 always    munching  
The   green  grass  of
  poetic   Imagination
undiluted, unspoiled ;
                                               
Tightening    the  grip 
Holy    and pure 
 The   thread   Eternal,
Gyrating    the   name
 Of   my   Mentor,
  springing like   sprinkles
Fresh   showers,

 Sachchidananda, The   Avatar is Eternal.
 Eternal  is  Sachchidananda .
In   the   vicious  escape   syndrome,
He   nullifies  the  vile   and vituperation,
Sachchidananda    is Eternal  Bliss,
If  only   you  give  total  surrender
To  His  Will  and  design and plan.                                                                                        
I drink the cup of HIS Bliss,
Avatar is Eternal for me.


No comments: