Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I am a pebble cast ashore


I am  a  pebble   cast   ashore

I   am  a  pebble  cast  ashore,
 After  battering ,roaring   waves,
Surfed   to  the  corner  of  the  shore
Embedded   dramatically somewhere
In   a  mound  of    sand  dunes:                                                                                                          
I  view  my  own  predicament,
After     myriad  births  and deaths,
 Come  upon   this  shore,   now   
Of    castaway.  Who   knows   a
Giant  wave   might    extricate 
and transplant  me ? Till   then
many   whips  of   tidal  waves,
splashing  on  me.                              
I  am a  pebble  cast  ashore.                                                                                                                                                

No comments: