Saturday, April 09, 2011

I surf today in the lake of my dream



   I surf  today  in  the  lake of  my dream
Not  with  a  faint  glimmer   of  hope,
For  hope is  the only   swim  suit  which
Pulls the   string of all –our  lives  and 
Dreams  and   beings on this  planet,
In  search  of  The   abode of  Righteousness;

I  surf  today  in the  lake of  my  dream,
Chance   a   lotus   like  a    sacred  boon,
Looking   at  the  Sun  for   more   and  more
Beams  of  Radiance   to  spearhead  
The   message  of   Bright ,  Fight  for 
The    abode of  Righteousness;
  
   I surf  today  in  the  lake of  my dream
   To   shun  the    Rigmarole   and  clutter
  Of   confusion,  the  white  swan  nods  by,
  Passing  clear  pool  of  water  not 
  Wishing  to  meddle  with my  dream,
  We   both  in  search  of  Righteousness.
  

No comments: