Thursday, November 26, 2009

That day in Central London------

That day in Central London......
That day, that moment relives
in memory, after all memory
lasting longer than life,
life after life!
lobby is luxury,
for living is expensive,
it is a single room
accommodation, central heating
reduces my shiver, biting cold,

I peep through the window
The vortex of planes
gyrating like creation and
procreation in God’s cosmography.
What a moment, mind enthralled,
Tabula rasa I enjoyed.
I fly back my my flights,
Those light mechanisms
carry your heavy sentiments too,
Aritha van Herk cosy on your
lap top, privileged , Ellesmere smiles.

English language glows, glitters,
England’s pride, Shakespeare’s tool,
The window of the world, brightens,
the pages of Ellesmere fritter
aimlessly for the sudden gush
Of wind blowing,
yet, the book inside is
blooming, blooming like
Anna in the chiselled hands
of Aritha. The Avatar inside
me is propelling like the
planes, ‘work is worship’ ,
what does it matter for the
crow by the window,
if it is tabula rasa or
your laden heart,
your life is yours,
the crow pecks on.

No comments: