Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Come! Spring, Again in my Life.

Come! Spring , Again in my life,
Come Spring, to undo the strife,
I tread to walk upon the glassy grass,
that upfront the sun’s azure frame.

Come! Spring, Again in my life
to rejuvenate my withered leaf,
when thrush and cuckoo rebuild their nest,
nestle chicks in Love’s stronghold of Net.

I see, yonder committed poet
In his wonted secluded corner,
Weave numbers of spring tones
Chattered sprightly jubilation.

My heart echoes the resonance of
The warbling notes of Chiff chaffs
and merry blackcaps,
my gloves shiver under the

tender beams of the gubernatorial Sun,
I see swallows and swifts,
move from branches in swift turn,
Welcoming Spring in joyous tune.

Come! Spring ! Sprinkle joyous
Showers in my life,
Come spring! stay in life
of seasonal shifts of strain.



No comments: