Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am overwhelmed to be

I am overwhelmed to be....
Oh! God , I am overwhelmed to be,
Today, in the vast, united states of
America, to be in the temple of
Sana tana dharma, wearing the
Diadem of gratitude, to the Maker,
For He who makes the Nation ,
Nature, also nurtures the Myth
Of Your survival, chance of your
Being here, le t again thanksgiving,
form the core of the beginning
and end of Each day,
for all your benign Grace,
for each hour, each breadth take up
an embalmed vow to sing
gratitude to your Maker,
for He who makes and mars,
let the privilege reach the
forbidden and denied,
let me not have the
Contracted mind to reap
it for myself, again and again
it is a wonder and mystery,
God’s boon has myriad
inexplicable connotations,
you may retire from your profession,
but no retirement for gratitude and Meditation.

No comments: