Saturday, May 12, 2007

The night is tough

The night is tough

The night is tough,
the night is indeed to-u-gh,
the cool breeze through my window
Through the embroidered curtain,
also fails for the trees fail,
the cute little friend,
my pc does not cooperate
for my fingers refuse to ply
on the pure white keyboard,
a timely gift by my uncle,
as sensible people are wont to react
keeping in tune with the times,

The white majestic key-board,
Neatly truncated with black letters,
just as a beautiful white neck,
ornate with black crystal necklace,
is momentarily idle on the table,
the usually roaring beach is calm
and the surrounding trees
are sedate and withhold the branches,
a sadism and cessation to keep
mankind in tantrum,

The night is tough
for only creatitivity and serenity
Pervades and anything pure and good
is tough and uncompromising,
the night is tough,
for there is no uncouth flavor of mundane
distraction and there is no bestial
for there is no man in the house,

The night is not tough,
for my inspirational thoughts
fly back on the wheels
for I am drowsy and fall into sleep.

No comments: