Tuesday, January 16, 2024

The way my being Radhamani sarma

 

 

The way my being…

 

My interesting, day, noon – all

merge with traffic, flow and immense;

you plan one thing, land up elsewhere;

expectations are high, but results lead nowhere;

 

I come across, my interactions are variegated

Doctors, lawyers, conversationalists,

Clerks and woman office goers,

Some giving me a helping hand.

 

In a  high pitch some body calls,

Pitcher some, intend to travel

Far off place and enjoy as if in  party.

The world is a  vast theatre,

 

View many actors on different stages,

Come across many stories and plots,

Many a  hidden villain behind the stage,

All going for a long time beyond time.

 

 

I get stranded where I am

My avowed plan , to move on

For the time being nullified,

World is a  stage certain.

 

 

 

 

No comments: