Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Mother - symbol of sacrifice and diligence Radhamani sarma

 

 

Mother  symbol of sacrifice and diligence

I always worship faithfully

 the womb that gave birth

to me, but abhor the grave

untimely  took away my mother

when in my prime of age.

Recall her care, smile

Of affection that she cherished.

She hides well in  dark corners

Buried long long ago,

Only her blessings

She throws ever and ever

I see from here. From where

She monitors, she guides

As a  star, how to lead

A perfect life in this

Cruel world of wrong begotten

Norms and nodes.

Did I do anything to  remember

Her for ever, except a  mourning

Or memory dipped in sad  coils?

All women embodiment of sacrifice

 Live and end in  this soil;

 But what do we do for motherhood,

Women hood of sacrifice and toil:

All roped and sieved in coil

Of patience or diligence ;

a question  always remains

unanswered ;

 

 

 

No comments: