Saturday, August 08, 2020

Long time a child ( after Guardian)


Long time a  child ( after Guardian)

Pure innocence and blissful solitude
In the sleepy state of not aware
Of all happenings in surroundings;
My  childhood state  and our childhood
State  as revealed by our mothers
and as  ordained  by God coming
along with shruti or creation.
Innocent smile in our sleepy state:
What passes in child’s mind
Even mother cannot  judge  or guess
for such is the state of childhood;

Look back into those years!
aroma  and growth into maturity,
how many responsible around
in rearing me and my being, my aging
my school and play nurturing me
into wisdom life is a field of games,
testing games; lost the life that
I never fully aimed, still in my
Old age, my youth   and childhood
Lives, clapping my hands of joy
Of rejuvenation of bygone days.




No comments: