Saturday, September 30, 2017

The silent Heavens ( After Guardian)

The  silent  Heavens ( After Guardian)

I am one  among  the motley crowd
yet with a  lonely attire of  move ahead ;
i wander about, my self fixed with 
pixel image   glued   and expanded  ever.
The  sun  and stars  are fixed,  thier own,
but man's entity is ever changing
in search of a  different gambling ;
me pondering  about  this  threadbare;
but  me in this Earth, hear the echoes
of  uhneard cries ,wouned blights of soul;
Earth still bears them all ,still waiting  to
solve  and resolve  at  her will.
where  is  the  voice of console,
where  is  the dictum of  surrender?
where  are  the faces   and   ears
that  are tuned to  misery  and  mass burial?
I am  still a  wanderer keeping   pace
with  the  jostling  crowd,  unanswered .

No comments: