Tuesday, July 11, 2017

could you be

·        could  you  be

Could  you  be  the  soft wipes
On my face when cumin seeds
erupt  like  hot pellets  from  the
frying pan, when  the right hand
is  with  the  ladle, the left  helplessly
drawing closer to  the  eyes ?

could  you be my  strength to
hold on straight to  the  rills
on the  moving bus if positioned
to stand on the foot-board  
while  jostled on all sides,
hanging, hanging  for   Life?

Could  you be  my balanced
force  to swim   against  the 
odd  currents  in the  much
troubled  waters  wondering
the  mystery of  ocean, universe
and  watery  force ?

Above  all, Yours  must be
The unforsaking   Hand
 ready  to redress  my call
of  urgency  and  dire necessity
for  my unquestioning  will 
and  spirit  and  prostrating  ever  to You.





o    

No comments: