Tuesday, July 11, 2017

could you be

  • could  you  be

    Could  you  be  the  soft wipes
    On my face when cumin seeds
    erupt  like  hot pellets  from  the
    frying pan, when  the right hand
    is  with  the  ladle, the left  helplessly
    drawing closer to  the  eyes ?

    could  you be my  strength to
    hold on straight to  the  rills
    on the  moving bus if positioned
    to stand on the foot-board  
    while  jostled on all sides,
    hanging, hanging  for   Life?

    Could  you be  my balanced
    force  to swim   against  the 
    odd  currents  in the  much
    troubled  waters  wondering
    the  mystery of  ocean, universe
    and  watery  force ?

    Above  all, Yours  must be
    The unforsaking   Hand
    ready  to redress  my call
    of  urgency  and  dire necessity
     for  my unquestioning  will 
    and  spirit  and  prostrating  ever  to You.









No comments: