Friday, May 19, 2017

Sin Visits me ( guardian)

Sin   Visits  me (  guardian)

I  am  neither in  the center of this  wreath,
 Nor  in the center of   abundant wealth
Yet  sin  visits  for  an observation
Could  be  the  ghost  also
Somewhere meandering  from.
For  a  change, for  an  interview perchance.
Yonder  burning  so many   bodies,
How  many  sinned  abominably,
Don’t  know  yet, for  ire of  fire
don’t  discriminate;  the  indiscriminate
defies , acting   always awry.

 I am used  to log of wood,  burning
Charcoal  and   billowing  smoke
For  sustenance, while near  kiln,
 watching  the Grimaced   humanity,
 my  joys   and   relief  only short-lived.
Couldn’t   afford  to  sin. Yet   the  ghost
From  afar  and  near  stares  at me
As   if  infusing  a    conviction
I am here and  everywhere.



  


No comments: