Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Birthday Gift.

)             A  Birthday  Gift.                   
A    Lovely full  blown Rose   on your buttonhole,
Fragrance   permeating   the whole surrounding,
Smiles  are  nothing  before   the  flowers,
Flowers   are soothing  and  sacred  and sincere for  ever.
I   put  this  on your  ash  coloured   suit,,
But   your look  of  Demure ,makes  me  deter.      

I took you to the  dining ,Mahogany beckons
With  a  glimmer and  warmth of
Dishes in  china ware  and   Melarmine.        
Eggless   cake  with   a   cup  of  coke
Would   in   certitude please you,
Me   thought and    joined  you  in  cheers.

Polished  sink   and  the  towel
The   white flowing  water,
The   foamy  soap  to  wipe
Your  hands  and   the   reflecting 
Mirror  as  if  says:   look! Something
Is  wanting , he  looks  dissatisfied.                              

A soft, laminated book  pops out
Of  my  NOT VANITY  but multipurpose bag,                     
This  is what I want!
This   is  what  my passion.
A  Book  of Poems,
A   Gift  of  All  Times!        




No comments: