Monday, August 25, 2008

Domestic rant.

Domestic rant.

Those elders who read line by line,
Almanac codified by eminent astrologers
protested, when I was in the threshold
of my house,to book flight tickets for
London, don’t proceed, don’t book today,
for a cat crossed across a few yards away,
the flight was safe with thumping success!

you are in U.K .O.K O.K O.K.
is it raining there? Some good Samaritan
from afar, seemingly raved over the phone,
don’t start from the house for U.S visa,
when it starts raining , it is not good augury,
you will end up in a pizza,
yet it proved to be a big bonanza.

My mind like CD rom whines,
the past when, my neighbor in India,
wished me a grand success,for flowers
came in baskets and bounteous,
for my three children stay in soil away,
your visa is sure today,
alas! It was denied for the day,

me thought they had a fear
I would settle in foreign clay.

No comments: