Saturday, June 19, 2021

My mother says no after ( Guardian) Radhamani sarma

 My mother  says no after ( Guardian)


Yes! That Bloomsday sounds very important

in my resounding diary, making me visit often

the crucial moments of care  and  recipient.

Wheeling   elderly and aged, in my home,

my priority, for years with   commitment 

and devotion unmatched, driving me proud

for the blessing and healing it involves.

Personal care, veering moment after moment

Round the clock, for the   realization, this one

Birth, and life evolve around affection

And nothing but mutual affection. 

But the mother slowly in her own world 

Of past, her days, irredeemable, peculiar

Dream world beyond my comprehension;

Still my care persists; comfortably she sleeps

In her own world, cherishing memory of her

Husband, with whom, she had special days,

I am not wanted, now, slowly she merges 

Into a different round of entity, me, after all

Watching the dumb show.


No comments: