Saturday, March 28, 2020

IS it a fear or reconciliation?



IS it a fear or reconciliation?

The moment he is born, one day
Or other, death is imminent.
we all go by this time honoured dictum;
I grow in this  vast world of  beauty,
Nurture and grace, along side poverty
Paucity and growth  and ailing and disease;

fear amidst chaos  and death, life
has its own charm, duty and dullness.
Stars  and sun shine  show their trajectory
to carve  a path of illustrious glow,
we  follow to sing and  suit  our moods,
 stars being realm of my  imagination,
image  and image fixing; our forte;

from this dark pale world of self exile,
you  enter into a  darker zone, come
out of it, rebuilding your fear ridden image;
what do skeletons do, what can our bones,
dry  bones, or bones into burnt ashes do;

 sleep and dream and think in my cottage
until I fly with my wings to a different zone.






No comments: