Saturday, April 18, 2015

This Celestial Morn

        This  Celestial  Morn

This Celestial Morn,  this breeze ,
 Not The  plenipotentiary  Agent from 
Above  but gentle  and  sweet, touches
My personal  computers.  I view  the  city
Of  Guardian, the  quill  doth  glide 
At  its  own   will,  the Muse  staring 
Gently  by. Golden   Sun  out  of  its  orb
Visits   Earth’s  busy   nook  and  corners,
“Earth  has  not  anything  to show  more  fair”.
These visitors, my pet pals, birds ,
Chirp  their   usual  rhythms like  a  choir.
Broken  rice  balls   are   their  manna.
Dear  God, never  have  I felt  a  Calm
As  this  morn, for   my  Soul   experienced
 Unique   serenity of  its  Being, here.
Those  still  asleep, I  know not if  ever

Will  wake  up  to this  Realization. 

No comments: