Saturday, July 26, 2014

Guaradian's take on Squawks and speech

   Guardian’s take on  Squawks   and  speech     

I am   by myself  in  my  study room,
Researching   bird  calls  and  speech  syndrome,
But  often   hear calling  bird’s  sweet  localisation
Could be  yesterday’s  Peter or  Bob.
The  clock  is  sweeping  through,
Time  is running  out,
For  most  like  me,
 TIME is not enough,
Yet, enough with Time’s collocations.
Battling  with  the  troubles
Beyond  troubleshooting.
I  live  with a  staunch  belief
That  my Mentor  takes in
Everything on my behalf.
 Comatose  with  sufferings of
Worldly  nuggets   beyond  edges,
I hear  a  parrot,singing,
It is  the repetitive parrot cry
Of   war! War! Sirens  and   humiliating
thunders  across silent miles
then joins the endless cycle of decay and growth.
Decay of  bodies  and   wailing  cry,
It is  unconquerable  cry.
Time  yet ,goes on.




No comments: