Monday, May 28, 2012

This blemishless burning fire


This blemish less  burning fire.

This  blemish less  burning    fire,  ever  alert
Queries    why  the  same  is   inactive   in  others
With  a  vindictive   destructive    ire,
 A  cool  sip  of  ice  water  and  you  turn  to 
Catch  the  running   dialogues   in  TV.
TV show   boomerangs  with virile   fist  cuffs
 arson   and  lootings,  uncanny   episodes,
it   is    sad ,  bad  karma  to  be  born
in  these   unchecked ,  inductile   atmosphere,
spearheading   one  to  another,
 I see the key chain  dangling
A   whiff  of  wind     sweeps   it  past,
The    car   key   moving  hither and thither
Falls  as  if  bemoaning  its  karma:
Still    consoling itself ,   me, as well,  
Tomorrow  I am the starter,
Driver,  run  racer,  with  a  killer  instinct,
Even in  crash  I  hang  on 
To my  space,  my  special  space,
The   car  key  jingles  with  a
Blemish less    fire.

No comments: