Sunday, October 22, 2006

slow poisoning

slow poisoning

When she came to me with a secret quite casual,
tantalising and provoking my curiosity,she poisined
me heart, my faith and conviction,it was a slow and
steady manouvre,more venemous than that of Hamlet's
mother for the king was done for gain. The news was
itching and and she saw me dying everyday,yet
nourished me with her flavour,her flesh, just a mutual caring,
unseated my heart and secured she was,
her heart more and more willed by tenacity,
stony and stubble :
the secret was to be a secret the wretch amd wreck she was,
for the gnawing secret was a sin falsified,concocted,
she is just happy, doubly happy, remorseless,
the leaves in my tree are gone,she offered to water
the tree,still the roots are gone,
waiting to be strengethened by the
waters of the heaven.

No comments: